Hoppa till innehåll
- We are all One, we belong together
- It’s ok to peak!
- We need/use each other in order to come forward
- We are strong together
- With patience we travel long
- Energy and power is getting created when we move,
the deeper and higher the more
- Without movement we do not exist
- Our language is energy – that’s how we understand each other
- Life is going up and down and that is the way it is
- We invite you to play with us
- We easily find new ways when we hit obstacles
- We can easily shift our state
- The Ocean is Our common playground
2 svar på ”Lessons from the Waves”
hi Anna and Arthur, Hvad va det bra og mode jer!
Thanks for a short but lovely encounter on the pier in Bonaire ( Eden Beach Hotel).
Hopefully you have been able to enjoy the underwater world the last couple of days. Have you been able to visit ’Klein Bonaire’-island? Or maybe the Slagbaai Washington National Park?
Unfortunately we are back in the Netherlands – cold and especially windy wheather. Lucky for us we still have sweet & warm memories of Bonaire. We hope that you are able to enjoy the island like we did! Ha det bra & safe travels!
Warm Regards Joshua & Marieke
Hi Joshua & Mariekke! So good to hear from you and yes it was lovely meeting you too! Thanks for all the input – we will for sure make time for all you mentioned. Carnival is upcoming so there are no cars available – we will try your contact today. We have booked divingcourse to continue our learning. The bridge where we met was a fantastic place. You really picked a pearl. Sun & salt from Arthur and Anna